Monday, December 3, 2007

Celebration...Um Ano em Terras Kiwis!


Well, I have been thinking about to write a post in English, but I never felt comfortable with my "new language".
Now, one year after my arrival in New Zealand, and hard months living and working here, maybe I can write a few lines.
My best friend, Mr. Longman (The English Dictionary) will be helping me, of course! hahahaha
I am getting better day after day with my English, it makes me feel proud. How could I live here speaking just Portuguese or a very poor English? You lose a lot when you can't understand what people are saying. I used to feel stupid, I mean, I still feel stupid, but now, just sometimes....lol
I need to thank my bests friends to help me all the time, Eli (VIB), Nathan (Mr Blue Eyes), Josie (Miss PQ) and Ivana (Czech Friend) they teach me and save me when I get lost...hihihihi
Lots of things got change in my life, I came to NZ to stay six months, then i decided to stay one year and a half...now with my two years visa, I start to think about residency...life is crazy! Actually I believe in destiny and opportunitys. The destiny brought me to Aotearoa and the opportunitys made me decide to stay here for long. How long? I don't know, maybe a couple of years, maybe forever....Who knows?!?!
I am happy here, the culture and life style sometimes piss me off, but when I look thru the window everything get better...
I wish my life keeps good and happy, my heart full of love and the sun keeps to warm me up every morning.
I thank the Gods of the Nature for everyday, every moment. My family for the trully love and support and my friends too!
Oi! I'm quite sure now, I'm really near to become a Kiwi Boy! hehehehehe
Love you all!!!!

RAPIDA TRADUCAO!

Depois de um ano na NZ acho que jah posso escrever umas linhas em ingles. Mas o Mr. Longman (Dicionario de Ingles) vai me ajudar!
Um ano vivendo e trabalhando duro pra desenvolver meu ingles e criar independencia, to melhorando a cada dia e me sinto orgulhoso! Ainda me sinto idiota quando nao entendo oque as pessoas falam, mas soh de vez em quando. hahahah Devo agradecer aos grandes amigos Eli, Nathan, Josie e Ivana por me ajudarem e socorrem quando fico perdido.
Muitas coisas mudaram de um ano pra ca. Vim pra ficar seis meses mas logo decidi ficar um ano e meio, agora com um visto de dois anos comeco e pensar em pedir residencia...a vida eh uma loucura mesmo..heheheh
Eu acredito em destino e oportunidade. O destino me trouxe pra Terra Media e as oportunidades me fizeram decidir ficar por mais tempo. Quanto tempo? Nao sei, talvez mais dois anos, talvez pra sempre. Quem sabe?!?!
Eu sou feliz aqui. A cultura e o modo de vida me deixam louco as vezes, mas eh soh olhar pela janela que tudo fica bem.
Eu desejo que minha vida continue boa e feliz, meu coracao cheio de amor e o sol continue a me aquecer todas as manhas.
Eu agradeco aos Deuses da Natureza por cada dia, cada momento. Minha familia pelo amor incondicinal e suporte e aos meus amigos tambem!
Ah! Eu estou quase certo que estou perto de me tornar um verdadeiro Kiwi Boy! heheheheh
Amo todos voces!

2 comments:

Antonio said...

é tudo de bomm quando nos encontramos na vida!..tudo começa a fluir, sem grandes tormentas... é nessa fase da vida que os problemas viram apenas preocupações...a gente cresce, a vida passa! e a gente ri...

abracoos

Anonymous said...

Legal mesmo. Parabens por esse 1 ano e por muitos próximos.
Mas ó...a próxima correção será cobrada! :p

bjoooo