Monday, September 21, 2009

Oi, tudo bem?

Kiaora! I just came back from another day walking around São Paulo with Beth and Fabiana. We went to a kind of craft fair at the japanese neighbourhood, a place where you can buy a whole sore of things from japanese stuff till clothes and the best part, food! I think the most exciting thing in this holiday is the huge number of dishes that I really missed in past 3 years. The food there is very good specially the japanese tempura!
From there we went by subway to the São Paulo´s post card, Avenida Paulista or Paulista Avenue. It is the city´s business and comercial centre, full of high buildings and modern shops and malls. In the end of the avenue it´s the friendly region of the city with lots of gay bars and night clubs. It´s the place to go for a booggie and something else lol.
The Center 3 Mall has a design and clothe´s fair and there we went. It was interesting to be surrounded by so many gay guys, once I am not single anymore it made me feel quite confident! Hehehe. São Paulo is more friendly than never and I could see a few couples walking around holding hands. Cool!
I didn´t buy anything but I am still looking for some more special gifts to some special friends.
About last night...Angelica, Beth and I went out for a Salsa night!
The place is called Rey Castro and it has live latin music with The Oficina Latina Band. The place was packed! The beer was shit! The band was great when played real salsa. The night was fun and we never got home till 6am!
Photos of Rey Castro and the japanese fair very soon.
Ka Kite

No comments: