Monday, September 14, 2009

Gidday Mate!

I have to start saying that I miss Nathan like a total crazy!
The holiday hasn't been as busy as I thought, apart from the cults at the temple wich has been taking a lot of my time. No complains about it.
I will never get over the crazy traffic, everytime I go out by bus or car it's just terrible. I can not stand the way how my people drives!!! Shame on us brazilians!
The food...oh the food...I will arrive in New Zealand with a few more pounds than the day I left lol. Never mind, at least I am enjoying one of the best things in life!
I have got some sad news from NZ and I am glad now that the worse is gone and someone that I love a lot is safe and healthy again. It was scarry and I don't want to feel like it never again! Love you Alana!
No photos in this post sorry..I have been hopeless with my camera...just because I am home so I don't realize that would be nice to take simple, day by day photos to show to my kiwi family...I will do something about it.
Ka kite!

No comments: